Dr. Marc J Pliskin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marc J Pliskin?

ELITIST MENTALITY

I COULD GO ON & ON, BUT HERE'S THE READER'S DIGEST VERSION. I WAS NEVER ADVISED THAT NOT ONLY WOULD MY TESTICLES BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL (AND THEY STILL ARE, 7 MOS. AFTER THE PROCEDURE), BUT THAT THE OPERATION ROBBED ME OF MY ABILITY TO EJACULATE. PRETTY MAJOR OMISSION. NICE GUY BEFORE SURGERY, CURT & RUDE AFTER. TALKING TO ATTORNEY & EXPLORING OPTIONS.

understanding .

sometimes the medical industry fails a person, sometimes a nice young man becomes a bitter hatefilled young man from pain he didnt have before a back surgury, some times these type of people need the help more so then people that are nice and palite and not filled with pain sometimes doctors understand this the types that read between the lines . then some doctors dont get it, most doctors dont get it. sometimes the medical industry hates the people they create , I wish there was more doctors that understand at a deeper level.

The Doctor is hurried. When you are told to call the assistant to give followup information, you find the assistant quite rude. I will not return to this doctor and suggest you look at other options since you get stuck with the assistant instead of the Doctor. (assistant is Julie)

Awesome,honest, gets the job done. Great surgeon.

The Best Go To Doctor

Try him, you will like him. Dr. Pliskin is everything a doctor should be.

Go to a MD, not a DO

He seemed more worried about cracking jokes then providing data. He told me during my procedure (which he started before the area was numb) that if I kept moving he wasn't going to be able to do it. I could feel everything, then the pain went away after the anesthetic kicked in. Very rude, very elitist mentality. I don't trust doctors with their initials sewn into their shirt sleeves.

The only Urologist in Cincinnati to see.

I saw Dr. Pliskin for frequency and urgency. He was very patient, kind, and understanding. He took the time to explain all options to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Pliskin to any one with urinary issues.

Excellent Doctor

An excellent diagnostician. He treated me with attention and care uncommon in many physician offices, and went out of the way to follow up. His not only treated my condition, but put my mind at peace .

rob allen

outstanding doctor. he treated me with care and compassion

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Pliskin diagnosed my condition almost immediately. I was able to be treated without surgery. He called to check up on me more than any doctor I have ever dealt with. I am happy to report that I am doing great a year later.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Pliskin is an excellent doctor. He made me feel comfortable and explained everything to me in a way that was understandable to a non-medical person. He was very caring.

Appears interested at first but loses ability to work with patient. Eventually, becomes off-putting and even rude.

Dr. Marc J Pliskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.