Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Pollner
Dr. Marc Pollner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Pollner is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Girwin Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York and Brook Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Pollner has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 1 of 1
My dad has an experience with Dr. Marc Pollner which is a terrible one, he has no bedside manner & he has no professionalism toward his patient. He is a very greedy person which has no medical ethic at all. Before he accepts my dad's case, he told my dad that he will accept his insurance payment to him as a full payment & he doesn't have to pay the balance.When he received the insurance payment, he still charged my dad for the remaining balance. We tried to negotiatewith him which turned into a deaf ear. Dr. Pollner sued my dad in a small claim court for the balance my dad "owed" him, the collection agency sent the court paper to my dad's old address & he never sees the court paper. This made my dad default on the balance he shouldn't have to pay Dr Pollner.The sheriff took the money out from my dad's saving account & almost wiped out his hard earned savings. My advice to everyone is to be ware of Dr. Marc Pollner, he likes to praised on the weak, especially the old & worse of all he has no medical ethic.
Dr. Pollner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Girwin Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
Brook Plaza Ambulatory Surgery Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3003 New Hyde Park Rd, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Marc Pollner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.