Dr. Marc Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Sanders?

Very Friendly

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Sanders was so friendly that it made me very comfortable with the surgery. He was informative about what he was doing and let me know that I would be fine. There was no problem and my eyes are doing good. I'm just amazed at what was done and how well I can see already. He truly is the best! Take my word! Thank you Dr. Sanders and all that helped!

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on June 10th, 2010

I don't usually write reviews for doctors because I'm never extremely impressed, but Dr. Sanders is everything you could want for a doctor. I was able to get an eye appointment the next day and did not have to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. I went in with a stye that I had had for over a month. He gave me the options and performed the drainage that day without any hassle at all! It was so nice to go to the doctor and get relief that day. The procedure was quick and pain free. I only wish I would have got to him sooner instead of being in pain for a month. I highly recommend him!

Best Eye Doctor in Houston

Posted on December 31st, 2009

Dr. Sanders and his staff were excellent. The office is very efficient and Dr. Sanders was very professional. I'm new to Houston and lucked out when I choose him.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016