Dr. Marc Berger Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marc Berger?

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I took my two year old here because of our insurance. Worst mistake ever. The place is filthy, the waiting room is not welcoming at all. After he was checked for his weight and height, we nearly waited almost two hours to be seen by the doctor. The room we waited in only had one toy which was gross and it was a good thing I brought his toys so he could play with them while we waited. The nurses are all over the place and were rude and unpleasant. I regret taking my son here. Please do your research before taking your children to any doctor especially this one. YOU HAVE BEEN WARN!!!

Terrible

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Kicked my child out of his practice because we wanted to use an alternate vaccination schedule. Offices are in squalor. Stay Away!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

he is extremely rude and a horrible man. I suggest no one have him as their DR.

He is very thoughtful

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I know the wait is long, but Dr Berger is a great doctor who cares a great deal about his patients. The staff are kind and not rude at all. These other reviews I find unfounded. Dr. Berger is very knowledgeable and precise. I appreciate the entire office and all they do for my family.

WORST PEDIATRICIAN EVER

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Stupid man, stupid nurse practitioner (Tia sea) misdiagnosed my 1 year old with eczema when he had full blown scabies. Their office is absolute,y disgusting and dirty. Their wait time policy is the most moronic thing I've ever experienced. Please don't bring your children here, you will truly regret the decision. I am personally reporting these two fools for malpractice. So hopefully they will be out of business soon. Please don't subject your beautiful children to these people. The nurses are stupid too

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Liked him alot, but felt his staff was lazy and inefficient. The wait was 1+ hours in the dirty waiting room then another 40-45 in the room. Once he arrived the time he spent was 45+ minutes. I changed doctors asap bc of the staff not the doctor.

It wouldn't take much effort for them to make HUGE improvements.

Posted on December 6th, 2014

We went because he is a preferred provider on our insurance. The wait was long but I assumed that was because I'd had to fill out the initial patient paperwork. The staff was nice enough but the office itself is in desperate need of attention. The triage room is across the waiting room from the appointment rooms which is odd. The waiting rooms were messy and in need of paint. The one toy in the wait area was dirty. When we got to a room, it had a old stained carpet (yuck) and the walls were partially (about 10%) painted. The door was in need of repainting already. I asked if they were newly in the space and was told "no" -- I guess image isn't important? Though my son felt warm to me, the axillary temp the staff got was subnormal. (I should have asked for it to be taken again! -- that's a mommy fail.) By that afternoon, he had a raging fever. I called at 4:00 knowing it's a Friday and was told that he would have to go to an emergency room because they don't have weekend hours -- that really isn't their fault -- I DID call at 4:00 on a Friday -- but MY perspective is that he'd been seen earlier that day and now I was in a bind and frustrated and very unimpressed with the office. So, all of that works against my feeling good about this practice. All in all, I really can't blame them for my Friday afternoon sick kid -- but I can say this: if they would clean, paint, use floors vs. old, gross carpeting, it would make an enormous difference in a patient's perception of the practice.

Love this MD.

Posted on July 9th, 2014

My Children LOVE this Dr. he takes time with you, explaining each test, and does his best to answer your questions, he also talks to the kids and parents. I don't mind the long waits because I KNOW that this Dr. will spend as much time with me and my children as we need. I have never been treated with anything but respect from this Dr and his staff....He does tend to lecture especially about co-sleeping and child safety issues, but that IS HIS JOB!! TO KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE AND TO EDUCATE YOU AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC ABOUT CHILD SAFETY!!....sure the place could use a touch-up, a new coat of paint, and some decent chairs...it would help is the parents who complain stopped their kids from kicking and coloring on the walls, and did not allow them to take home (steal) the toys and books that once were all over the waiting room....

Check up with immunizations

Posted on August 9th, 2013

My experience in that office was awful. I am a mother of two and for my son to start pre kindergarten he needed a few immunizations. after waiting for 2 1\2 hours to get in a room I was approached by the "M.D." I was talked down to by this person for no reason and was told, due to the fact that I have insurance my son would have to have 4 separate immunization shots instead of 2 combined immunizations which he usually gives to his Medicare and Medicaid pt's. After I asked him if I could pay out of pocket for the combined immunizations for my son, he stated that would be "Medical Fraud"????? On top of that he was rude to my children who were being very well behaved after sitting in an office for 2 1\2 hours? a 3 and 4 yr old? Really? I can not begin to express my deepest regret for even taking my child to that office and seeing that man who had 0 bedside manor especially as a pediatrician! I wouldn't recommend this man to anyone with or without insurance!!!

Completely not OK

Posted on August 29th, 2012

First off, I haven't actually met Dr. Berger, only his staff. The office is dirty and in need of a paint job. They don't have medical equipment in the rooms and the exam table looked like it was 30 years old. I wouldn't take my children back there under any circumstances. Dr. Berger may be a great doctor, but I didn't meet him and his offices are unacceptable.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on July 13th, 2012

REALLY WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE HIM REALLY TAKES TIME WITH EACH PATIENT WHICH MAKES OTHERS WAIT TIME IS LONGER BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Dr. Berger has a horrible bedside manner. If you have a infant you get the same lecture every visit. If you don't agree with him he will threaten to call DCF/CPS on you. The wait time there is horrible I have waited for over 2 1/2 hours on more than 1 occasion. He doesn't hesitate to call you a liar and threaten you. My kids didn't like him but didn't tell me until I had already found a new doctor. If you love your kids, Dr Berger isn't the pediatrician for you!