4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marc S Cohen?

Poor Outcome and Mediocre Service

I had done research on the doctor and he was given great reviews. So I felt confident in choosing him. The first visit was a consultation and he explained to me that he might need to do the filler procedure within multiple visits. I was fine with that and in fact it told me that his approach was conservative and I liked this. During my second visit, the day of the actual filler, he proceeded to inject the filler in one sitting and never spoke about having me come back for any other visits. The after effects were very bad with super swollen skin around my eyes. I wish I had taken pictures. I had a filler done once before by a different doctor and did not have all the swelling that I had with Dr. Cohen. When I contacted the office to make them aware of the situation, he got back to me a day or two later stating his daughter was in the hospital. I returned for a subsequent visit because I wasn't pleased with the final outcome. There was lumpiness underneath my left eye - it wasn't a smooth and finished look. The doctor attempted to smooth it out and then said basically that he didnt want to make it worse and basically that was that. He must have seen that I was not pleased and made no other effort to rectify the situation. Now, a year later, the skin underneath my left skin looks stretched and has left a bag underneath my eye. It has left me looking older than I had before my visit to Dr. Cohen. I regret seeing this doctor.

Dr Marc is GREAT!!

EYE PROCEDURE

i am typically not the kind of person to to surveys or provide feedback, however this is an exception. the overall experience i had with dr. cohen and his office was spectacular from beginning to end. from my initial consulation, to the staff making sure i was fully prepared for my surgery, to the surgery itself and the after care, i was beyond impressed with the professionalism and high standards of this practice. i was thrilled with dr.cohen and the results of my procdure. the staff could not have been more accomodating - i would highly recommend dr. cohen and the entire practice for any services that they offer.

Ms

I wanted to send a note of appreciation for everyone involved. Especially Brittany Dutill. She is exceptional and should be praised for how she handled all details from beginning to end.

Ms

I have been to Dr. Cohen many times over the last year and a half. The office staff is professional and courteous and very helpful. Dr. Cohen has always been prompt, but, most importantly, he is warm and makes me feel that he is truly concerned. He takes his time and listens and answers all my questions. He is super competent, most professional, but not stuffy. Dr. Cohen is truly top-notch.

Review of my recent upper bilateral blepharoplasty

I was originally not going to have my procedure with Dr. Cohen because every friend of mine has a doctor that they "love". In the end Dr. Cohen's surgery schedule accommodated my limited schedule for recovery so essentially, "he won" my business. Thankfully it worked out this way. From the moment I met him, I felt he was going to take very good care of me. He explained the procedure thoroughly, including the risks, and even called me the night before to see if I had any concerns or questions! Everyone at the surgery center was so kind and caring. The warm blankets were just like being at a spa! Dr. Cohen and everyone on his team took the procedure very seriously. I never once felt like I was being pushed through the cosmetic surgery conveyor belt. I had a followup visit several days after surgery and then my stitches were removed today. I am so happy because he expected a certain outcome and explained what would and could happen and it did occur... exactly as he described. There is a kindness and caring nature to Dr. Cohen and his staff that allows one to feel very comfortable and confident that you are in good hands.

Lower Eyelid Surgery

I am so happy with the result of my surgery. Dr. Cohen did a fabulous job. I was nervous prior to the surgery and Dr. Cohen called me at home the day before to see if I had any questions. What a nice touch! No reason to be nervous...I had absolutely no pain afterwards. I actually forgot I had the surgery until I looked in the mirror and saw slight bruising. Dr. Cohen has an excellent bed side manner. He takes time to explain everything and never rushes through the appointments. His staff is also extremely helpful and nice. Thanks so much Dr. Cohen. I have a new found confidence!

Highly skilled surgeon with great bedside manner

Dr Cohen is an excellent surgeon. I am 3 days post bilateral upper eyelid surgery . I am very happy with the results. I have some discoloration and swelling around my eyes, but this is to be expected. There is no pain. I am so pleased I had this procedure done. I highly recommend Dr Cohen to anyone considering eyelid surgery.

PhD

Drs Cohen and Schwartz are an amazing team. They are gentle and honest in their assessments of how they believe their surgical skills will be of benefit to a client. Their office staff are professional and courteous, waiting time is minimal; when I've come in prior to my scheduled appointment I was seen without a fuss. I could not be more delighted with the results of my surgery and will recommend them to all of my friends.

The BEST!!!!

I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a caring expert! He is skilled and very knowledgable. He listens and never pushes more than I need. :)

Upper and lower lid eye surgery

I did research before deciding to come to Dr. Cohen. I had read reviews that stated the results of his surgery will look very natural. Now that Ive had my upper and lower eyes done, I can attest to the fact that they look so much better, but I dont look like I had plastic surgery. An acquaintance from work saw me after my surgery and said, You look different. Did you highlight your hair? I said, No, it has been highlighted for years. Im not telling. Im just enjoying my new appearance of looking younger and less tired. My eyes also feel less strained at the end of the day. Thank you, Dr. Cohen!

Eyelid Surgery

Very professional yet friendly. Does not oversell procedures. Always on time and staff very pleasant.

Dr. Marc S Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.