Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc S Posner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Family Planning
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Posner is very responsive to patient needs. I e-mailed him on a day his office was closed and he responded with in one hour. The office in Federal Hill isn't the most aesthetically pleasing place, but its clean and that's what matters. Very short wait time. I only went to a brief checkup, but my visit was quick and served my purpose. Would recommend.
Dr. Posner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Marc S Posner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDowntown Baltimore Family Care, 1147 S Hanover St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marc S Posner in this video.
Dr. Marc S Posner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.