Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc N Sanders has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This is the third dermatologist Ive seen over the years, and Dr. Sanders is by far the best. He takes time to listen to your concerns, very thorough and knowledgeable on pros and cons of different treatments (I went for acne). His staff and nurses are courteous and capable. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
While Dr. Sanders is kindly in his interactions with you, that doesn't last if something more serious that a run of the mill skin issue is at play. I was dealing with a skin cancer diagnosis (which ended up NOT being cancer) and he literally could not STAND my anxiety about it. He rushed, he avoided my questions and it seems like he could not wait to get out of there. I had to wait weeks and weeks for my results, and he never even called me to check on my during that time. I ended up calling the pathologist myself and the sweet pathologist WHO DOESN'T EVEN NEED A BEDSIDE MANNER was the one who helped me understand what my initial results meant. I then found out that Sanders sent some of my testing out of state for a second opinion, and I just got a hefty bill from that out of state place. I didn't give him permission to spend my money like that. It really ticked me off. I am looking for a new dermatologist.
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Marc N Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Memorial Clinic, 2000 S 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Marc N Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.