Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Sangalli
Dr. Marc A Sangalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wharton, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sangalli is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Sangalli has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Sangalli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marc A Sangalli has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marc A Sangalli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sangalli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Marc A Sangalli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Texas Medical Clinic, 2100 Regional Medical Dr, Wharton, TX
Dr. Marc A Sangalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wharton, TX.