Dr. Marc J Schneiderman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc J Schneiderman?

hungry for your pocket not your health

After 6 years of being a patient of this to be called Doctor , I requested a letter from his office to be sent to assistance office that I have permanent sickness that need to be under Doctor observation , that's it , just a letter, sometimes after they provided me with a letter I received a bill for $15 for writing this letter, i really thought they made a mistake, well today I received a letter from collection agency that this to be called doctor referred me to them for providing me with that letter, now we are not talking about being visited or surgery or giving me a medication , just a letter, how a doctor can become so greedy so low that for 6 years see me and my family charges the insurance company for god knows how much but still not enough for his big fat stomach , I am going to do everything in my power to show this to be called doctor to public , I will not leave him alone I am going to give him a lesson so he would not do it to other patients.

Performs as many billable servies to charge your insurance

this doctor likes to do as many billable things to you as he can. Be prpared to provide blood, urine, be injected and have a hernia exam, EKG, breathing treatment only to find out (after getting a second opion from someone else) that you have a torn meniscus after all that.