- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc Schwartz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marc Schwartz has the following 17 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marc Schwartz Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10165 N 92nd St Ste 101 Scottsdale , AZ : (480) 899-4077
More about Dr. Marc Schwartz
Dr. Schwartz works in Scottsdale, AZ and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.