Dr. Marc Shalek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Shalek?

A wonderful and caring physician.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I began seeing Marc several years ago when my Cardiologist retired from private practice. I first met Marc at the diagnostic center a couple years prior, and based on that experience I chose him for my cardiovascular care. Upon my first visit I was impressed by the fact that he is a runner, holds me responsible for my actions (diet, exercise, etc.), and does not expect more from his patients than he is willing to do; however, he has high expectations. I refer to him as a guru because he always makes sure I continue to run, cycle, and exercise to get a good cardiovascular and aerobic workout. Marc is a caring professional who I trust; his knowledge and experience is evident through his demeanor, conversation, and his healthy appearance. I choose my health care providers carefully, and in order to be able to trust the person I need to feel confident that he or she is knowledgeable which is evidenced by how well he or she takes care of him or herself. Based on my personal experience, I highly recommend Dr. Shalek!

Posted on August 15th, 2016