- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Sirota MD
Dr. Marc A Sirota, MD is a doctor primarily located in Port Washington, NY, with other offices in Port Washington, NY and Port Washington, NY( and 2 other locations). They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Marc A Sirota has 4 locations
Dr. Marc A Sirota has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marc A Sirota has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Marc A Sirota Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO", "BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO", "BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Connecticare Flex Connecticut", "Connecticare Flex Connecticut" ]
- [ "Empire HMO", "Empire HMO" ]
- [ "Empire PPO", "Empire PPO" ]
HIP of NY
- [ "Emblem HIP Select PPO", "Emblem HIP Select PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Marc A Sirota
Dr. Sirota graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University in 1980. Dr. Sirota works in Port Washington, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Sirota is affiliated with Henry J Carter Specialty Hospital & Nursing Facility, Mid Hudson Regional Hospital Of Westchester Medical Center, Mount Sinai Queens, Nassau University Medical Center, New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai, Northwell Health Hospital, NYU Langone Medical Center and Saint Francis Hospital The Heart Center.