Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Sirota
Dr. Marc Sirota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Washington, NY, with other offices in Bergenfield, NJ and Astoria, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Sirota is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, Nassau University Medical Center and Mount Sinai Queens. Dr. Sirota has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Sirota has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Marc Sirota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Washington, NY.