3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marc E Sternberg?

Dr Marc Sternberg is a kind and caring person has always giving me the time i needed when seeing him. When seeing Dr Sternberg he has always been there for me and has never lead me astray. Dr Sternberg is a great and awesome Doctor

go to another doctor

Dr. Marc Sternberg prescribed me meds for anxiety. I am a profesional driver for a living. I did online research on the medication he prescribed me and I found what he gave me are really just sleeping pills. He said I need to take these pills every 6 hours. I almost got into an accident because I feel asleep on the road after taking these 'anxiety' meds that are really just sleeping pills. It was bad judgement on the doctor's part. Never trust Marc Sternberg.

Dr. Marc Sternberg prescribed me meds for anxiety. I am a professional driver for a living. I looked up the meds online that he gave me at it said they are actually sleeping pills, and Marc Sternberg told me to take them every 6 hours. I almost got into an accident because of this. I feel asleep at the wheel. I should have done my research first before taking these 'anxiety' meds that are really sleeping pills. Marc Sternberg cannot be trusted.

I felt like the Dr. Sternberg was using discrimination to give me a diagnosis.

Dr. Marc E Sternberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.