Dr. Marc Umlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Umlas?

The Best Orthopedic Surgeon in South Florida

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Five years ago, my wife felt she needed hip surgery. We visited several doctors who thought she should do it. Based on recommendations from other physicians we visited Dr. Umlas. After examining her, x-rays and an MRI he thought surgery was premature. He recommended other steps and told us to return when she was sure she needed it. Fast forward to 2017 and she thought it was time. He agreed and she had a total hip replacement by Dr. Umlas 10 weeks ago. The surgery was extremely successful, The rehab was without issue, she took no opioids for pain, the hard to discern scar is only about 3 inches long, she is fully recovered (although still has to be careful), has no limp and is thrilled with the results. There are some reviews about a poor bedside manner. Nonsense. I think. some people can't take the truth. He is bluntly honest but that is what you want. Take the time to research his background. It includes education and stints at Harvard, Cornell and Stanford. His office runs like a fine clock and his people are well managed and wonderful. i cannot say enough about this brilliant doctor. Kudos to Rachel & Jesse.

Not What I Expected!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

After reading the reviews offered for Dr. Ulmas, I was somewhat hesitant to see him. But knowing that I needed a qualified and competent Surgeon, I made the appointment. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a man who is thoroughly versed in what he does for a living! He was informative and caring. He put me at ease whenever I expressed concerns about what was to take place with my surgery. He even pushed it back a week in order to clarify other concerns, ensuring that we were ready to proceed. After my surgery, I was able to walk without assistance after 7 days. I am ABSOLUTELY satisfied with Dr. Ulmas and his staff! They made my hip replacement a much less traumatic issue than I imagined it to be. Thank you for being one the VERY BEST at what you do😘!

New lease on life

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr Umlas did my minimally invasive hip replacement. It was a wonderful experience since I first met with him. He was warm, caring and has great credentials. His staff are terrific. I never had another pain since surgery. My recovery was remarkable. I cannot praise Dr Umlas enough. If you have a hip or knee problem, you must see him!

Worst Experience

Posted on October 4th, 2017

He should not be a Doctor

Dr. Marc Umlas

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor. He described all my options and what would be expected of me. I decided on surgery and followed all the instructions and I am happy to say I have no problems and no pain. Great experience .

The Best Ortho Surgeon in Florida!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Amazing doctor. Kind man

Great surgery, Excellent Surgeon

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Doctor Umlas fixed my knee with a minimal invasive knee replacement. I am now without pain and back to my life. He is a wonderful doctor and a good man. I recommend him to everyone.

Tha Best

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Doctor Umlas is the best doctor who have ever known. He is brilliant and saved my knee. Kudus to him.

Excellent doctor with magnificent skill and wonderful hand.

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Dr. Umlas replaced both of my knees three months apart, both instances the operation was a complete success no question about: that was five years ago, after that I never experience any paint I feel both knees are my own..

A grateful patient

Posted on December 15th, 2016

My mother fell and broke her hip. Her primary doctor called in Dr Umlas to do the operation. He came in to the hospital to see her even though it was late at night. He did the surgery the next day. She was in the hospital for a few days, then she went to a rehab floor for about a week. She has been going to a rehab place near her home for several months for outpatient exercises. She is walking on her own and has no pain. We are so grateful.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on December 12th, 2016

He fixed my knee with a surgery. I did amazing. It was a knee replacement that he developed. I had no pain and was back at work in less than 3 weeks. I really enjoy seeing him. He is the funniest doctor I've ever met.

Total Right Hip Repalcemnet

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Most memorable: waking up from anesthesia with no more pain. Two hours later walking with a walker per Dr. Umlas direction. completing my about 10 weeks of physical therapies. Back to almost normal life 2 months after surgery. Total recovery in 4 months.