Dr. Marc Vengrove Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marc Vengrove?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Very thorough, answers questions and concerns

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Saw him during my pregnancy initially, he's very knowledgeable and makes time to see you.

Don't bother. He doesn't care.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Would never seen this doctor again. Also, the staff is terrible at this office. Takes weeks for a return call and that's if you are lucky. This office is so busy that they don't care about their patients. Friend of mine had problems with back staff also.

Not the best

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Would not see this doctor again. Doesn't seem to care about my problem which he says I do not have and later proved wrong.

Was not impressed.

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Spent little time. Said nothing wrong which later proved wrong.

Very frustrating and unprofessional!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I have been seen by two different general practitioners who disagree on managing my hypothyroidism. One doctor said the other was overmedicating me. A third doctor recommended I see an endocrinologist. I set up the appointment with Dr. Vengrove, and his office contacted one of the doctors for bloodwork (I did explain there was additional bloodwork I had done from another doctor). For some reason, the wrong bloodwork was sent (almost a year old), and I got a phone call saying my bloodwork was fine, my hypothyroidism could be managed by my GP, and the doctor was canceling my appointment! I explained to the woman he didn't have all the info (old bloodwork from the one, and no bloodwork from the other), but she insisted the doctor didn't want to see me. I then sent the doctor a detailed letter with all my information, along with the copies of my bloodwork, and never heard back from him. I've never heard of a doctor canceling a patient, especially with not knowing why I was coming in. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Posted on July 26th, 2016