3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marc E Wenzel?

Marc Wenzel is one of the best I have experienced in my 40 years of diabetes. You can not go wrong with your decision to use him.

Today's 1st visit

Was a little skeptical after reading the reviews but he was attentive, professional and took the time to answer all my questions. I.S

Dr wenzel really cares. He is super intelligent and explains things in laymen terms. He goes out of his way to help one to learn to control glucose level. Everyone that works with him say he is one of the best and I believe them cause I have seen many doctors, they are nice but uneffective in helping me. He is very good and very very busy cause people are on waiting list to see him and q8th all that Dr Wenzel takes time to know one personally to better serve, he makes his own calls. He is dang good.

Love Dr. Wenzel

I love Dr. Wenzel. He takes the time to have a detailed conversation with you. He guides you when you need guidance. He wants to empower you to know your condition and learn what works for you. He calls you personally with any lab results and your A1c levels are checked right then and there. You have the results before you leave unlike other offices. I've been a type 1 diabetic for 34 years and have seen lots of endocrinologists as I've moved around Texas. He's one of the best ones I've ever worked with. He comes off a bit strange at first but the more time you spend with him the more endearing he is and the more you realize how much he really knows. If you give him attitude I can imagine that he'll give you some back. He was very easy to get an appointment with until other area Endocrinologists quit their practice. Makes it harder to get an appointment but it's not his fault. He has the old school one on one attitude that's hard to find these days.

Good Doctor!!!

After seeing 2 other doctors I was delighted to finally find one that would spend the time with me explaining my condition and treatment. Dr Wenzel was patient and kind. I don't know how any reviewer could think otherwise and suspect it is one disgruntled ex-patient.

"Do No Harm" is not what he Practices

Dr. Wenzel does not practice the oath that he has taken as a Doctor. He prefers to do quick fixes instead of helping the patient. He recommended gastric bypass surgery, instead of recommending diet changes, physical activity, counseling, and looking into health factors. He tells patients they can't do it on their own and pushes for surgery. The patient already has a history of anesthesia problems, and yet he pushes for surgery. He recommended an appetite suppressant, despite the patient informing that they do not get enough calories in their diet and has trouble just eating one meal. Dr. Wenzel then recommends to take the appetite suppressant, "because then you will eat even less." How is this practicing "Do No Harm," when the patient is already having difficulty with food intake and it is recommended to take in even less? Do not got to Dr. Wenzel if you are trying to get healthy

Very rude and condescending. Dismissed concerns, had a snarky answer for every question . I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor. Find someone does .

Disappointed !

I went to Dr. Wenzel's office once. He diagnosed me with a Thyroid Disorder. When I asked him questions about the disorder, He handed me a piece of paper with the name of my disorder and told me to Google it. He provided me with no information at all! Most doctors say NOT to look things up online. He gave me no information on how to treat it or what to expect. Very disappointed with my visit I will not be recommending or going back again.

Dr. Marc E Wenzel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kyle, TX.