Dr. Marc Winnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Winnick?

Best corneal specialist

Dr. Winnick is a top notch opthamologist, specializing in corneal disease. He treated me for a corneal ulcer which had left a corneal scar over my central line of vision. He completely explained what had happened to my eye, and he talked about treatment options. He was always very honest with me about my condition. My corneal scar was treated with medications, and it greatly improved over a fairly short period of time. He is a very supportive doctor who makes you feel very comfortable and very optimistic. He referred me to an excellent optometrist, who fitted me for rigid permeable lenses. The lens smoothes the surface of the cornea and thus improves vision. I am thrilled with the results of my experience with Dr. Winnick. I can now see so much better at a distance and can resume enjoying physical activities that I love. I can also clearly see people's faces across a large room, which I could not do when I first went to Dr. Winnick's office. Driving my car is now like it was before my problem occurred.I highly recommend him for his knowledge, skill, honesty, and his wonderful personality. I am very thankful to him for the marked improved in my vision. He could have gone with an invasive procedure, but he felt that my best option was just medications., and he was absolutely right.

Highly Competent Opthalmologist

Dr. Winnick is a very intelligent, courteous and empathetic physician. He spends a good amount of time with me whenever I see him and his bedside manner is excellent. He is always willing to offer detailed explanations of various procedures and does so in a pleasant and precise manner. I highly recommend Dr. Winnick without any reservation.

Dr. Marc Winnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.