Dr. Marc L Winter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc L Winter?

Ok

I hate long waits, especially when I hear the doctor having casual conversations outside of said room. Also ordered tests and he.never followed up with the results. I had to call the office after two weeks to ask for the results. My PCP always follows up quickly.

I don't care for this doctor...

God forbid you ask him anything outside of his comfort zone....

long time patient

I have gone to Dr Winter for over 20 years. He is always extremely professional and caring and takes the time to explain things in detail. He is wonderful at discussing treatment options, and always calls back promptly too. Office staff may not be as professional, but I will remain his patient forever.

OUTSTANDING

I WENT TO DR. MARK WINTER FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. HE IS BY FAR, THE MOST OUTSTANDING OBGYN THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW OF MY CONDITION, HE EXPLAINED ALL OF MY OPTIONS, IN DETAIL,PERFORMED AN IN OFFICE PROCEDURE THAT WAS QUICK AND PAINLESS. HE HAS A VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING MANOR. HE SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER ANY OTHER OBGYN. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, HELPFUL, AND PLEASANT. I HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING AN APPOINTMENT. THE OFFICE IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED.

Very caring bedside manner

Very nice new office. The staff and Dr. Winter are the best I have ever experienced. Very caring and sincere. Very professional care received.

Breast Cancer

I think Dr. Winter is the greatest Dr. At my six week check-up after my 2nd son,While doing a breast exam he found a lump in my breast....due to his early detection I am 13 yrs cancer free :) I will follow him wherever he goes....Thank-you Dr. Winter

Dr. Marc L Winter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.