Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marcel A Ajah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marcel A Ajah has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Marcel A Ajah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 20
I went here ONLY for birth control, which my insurance pays in full without me having to pay copay. When I got there, the receptionist insists that I have to pay the 50 dollar copay because they are a "specialty doc" despite the fact that I am not there for ANY of their "special services". So I had her call my insurance and finally didn't have to pay copay. During the visit the doctor asked me general routine questions about my period. When I got the bill from my insurance, they labeled the visit as a "medical visit" because they made a diagnosis of "irregular period" from my answer of the routine questions regarding my period. And because they made a diagnosis, it was now considered a medical visit and not a contraceptive-only visit and thus I have to pay 50 for the "diagnosis and services" they provided. WHAT SERVICES? They asked me a question, I gave them an answer, and THAT WAS IT. I hate this place for making me pay 50 for answering a routine question. Whether you're rich or poor, that 50 could've been well spent on something other than answering a question. In addition, the doctor only asked me what contraceptive I wanted without giving me proper info. When I asked what the differences were, his answer was a dismissive, "They're all the same."
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Marcel A Ajah accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPANCARE MEDICAL, 15915 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY
Dr. Marcel A Ajah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.