Dr. Marcel A Ajah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcel A Ajah?

BILLED ME IMPROPERLY and made me pay 50 bucks.

I went here ONLY for birth control, which my insurance pays in full without me having to pay copay. When I got there, the receptionist insists that I have to pay the 50 dollar copay because they are a "specialty doc" despite the fact that I am not there for ANY of their "special services". So I had her call my insurance and finally didn't have to pay copay. During the visit the doctor asked me general routine questions about my period. When I got the bill from my insurance, they labeled the visit as a "medical visit" because they made a diagnosis of "irregular period" from my answer of the routine questions regarding my period. And because they made a diagnosis, it was now considered a medical visit and not a contraceptive-only visit and thus I have to pay 50 for the "diagnosis and services" they provided. WHAT SERVICES? They asked me a question, I gave them an answer, and THAT WAS IT. I hate this place for making me pay 50 for answering a routine question. Whether you're rich or poor, that 50 could've been well spent on something other than answering a question. In addition, the doctor only asked me what contraceptive I wanted without giving me proper info. When I asked what the differences were, his answer was a dismissive, "They're all the same."

He's phenomenon. He's been my gyn for about13yrs now .. He's delivered all of my children.. he's a very understanding and compassionate if I could've given him 10 stars I would have. . Great men and a wonderful Doctor

i love love love him ive been his patient for 6 years and he saw me through my last pregancy. hes great very professional and shows that he cares.

Dr. Marcel A Ajah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.