Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcel A Bacchus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 123
I love Dr B. I dreaded my first seeing him because of a previous experience in slidell with an AWFUL doctor. He immediately cleared me of all worry. Sure, he's strict and confident but he has the credibility to back it up. You better believe he WILL tell you what you NEED to hear not what you WANT. Which is very important to me because I'm on my 1st pregnancy . I want to do everything right by my child and I feel with him I have the perfect guide to do so. So no, he isn't for people who want to hear that they are doing perfect. He's for people who want the blunt truth, the facts, and the care that they deserve. He doesn't have a low rate of complications for nothing. He was my moms and my younger sisters OB/GYN and we ALL love him. 🅰 🅰 🅰
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Marcel A Bacchus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCCPI, 1520 N Broad St, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcel A Bacchus in this video.
Dr. Marcel A Bacchus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.