Dr. Marcel A Bacchus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcel A Bacchus?

He is a generational OB/GYN

I love Dr B. I dreaded my first seeing him because of a previous experience in slidell with an AWFUL doctor. He immediately cleared me of all worry. Sure, he's strict and confident but he has the credibility to back it up. You better believe he WILL tell you what you NEED to hear not what you WANT. Which is very important to me because I'm on my 1st pregnancy . I want to do everything right by my child and I feel with him I have the perfect guide to do so. So no, he isn't for people who want to hear that they are doing perfect. He's for people who want the blunt truth, the facts, and the care that they deserve. He doesn't have a low rate of complications for nothing. He was my moms and my younger sisters OB/GYN and we ALL love him. 🅰 🅰 🅰

Extremely inappropriate

When I find out who to get in contact with at Touro I'll be filing a formal complaint.

Dr. Bacchus delivered my daughter almost 23 years ago. I have no doubt that he is still as nice, as professional, as serious, and as down to earth as he was in 1994. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else as my obstetrician. I highly recommend Dr. Marcel Bacchus.

GREAT OBGYN

Dr. Bacchus is caring, patient, and skilled @ his profession. He coaches you on how to receive a Pap smear so that your experience is painless and comfortable.

very sweet and hones. I strongly feel he genuinely cares about his patients

Been my Ob for 6yrs love him!

He's really a good doctor he also care about you and what you eat and maintaining your weight so you can have a safe and healthy baby

Terrible care

Dr. Bacchus is still in business? This is truly shocking. I had the worst experience while in his care and still have nightmares about it. Terrible bedside manner.

Great Doctor!

The Best Ever!!!

I have four kids all in steps. I had my first child 21 years ago and Dr Bacchus delivered all of them. He was a Bill Cosby before he ever existed. He told my the truth a situations and give me the best advice and orders to keep me and my babies strong. He even put my mother-in-law out the room so I can have a stress free delivery. Thank you Dr. Bacchus, You are the best!! We will never forget you.

Doc has delivered all 3 of my kids. Love him a lot. Professional, courteous, caring attitude.

Excellent!!!!

Dr. Marcel A Bacchus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.