Dr. Marcel R Elanjian Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marcel R Elanjian?

U can't find a worse doctor if you tried

probably failed medical school

took my mother to see him and he rushed us through like cattle. he doesn't listen to what we were asking but didn't matter since he never had a clue how to help my mother. do yourself a favor and find another doctor

The best in the wrold

Dr. Elanjian's care, made my father healthy and strong!.

My father was afraid of doctors and had always shown his disrepect for their profession via non-compliance. When he became Dr. Elangian's patient, he was 60+, thin, pasty-faced and tired all the time. Dr E. was loathe to let him stay sick! He told him, sternly, "Look! --I can't help you unless you take my advice and take better care of yourself!" My stubborn father started eating right and sleeping more and --for awhile-- he even quit smoking! The transformation was amazing! He'd never looked better! I give all credit to Dr. Elanjian and recommend taking YOUR father to be treated by him.

Most Wonderful Doctor

After being seen by extremely numerous doctors within 7 years, my Husband now has the best doctor ever!!!! My Husband is a Stroke Victem, has a Seizure Disorder, is now on Dialysis and countless other medical diagnosis and complications. My Younger Sister also goes to Dr. Elanjian. She has quite a few medical problem along with her being Mentally Incapacitated due to Menningitis when she was 10 mths old which left her being child like for the rest of her life. He is absolutely fabulous when working with her. He is my doctor as well. To find a doctor with such knowledge and bedside manor would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. Thank you Dr. Elanjian for becoming our doctor.

Nice and friendly doctor

Recently my husband was in the hospital and This doctor took care of him. He was always pleasant and never in a rush, answered all of our questions. Would definitely recommend him.

Super Doctor!!!Worth his weight in GOLD !!!Good luck finding someone better.Makes patient feel good about getting well !!!

Dr. Marcel R Elanjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.