Dr. Marcel Malek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcel Malek?

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 21st, 2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about this truly gifted and talented surgeon. He has a big heart as well Even the nurses at the hospital rave about him and his talents while you are there reecovering. You will love your results for years to come.

Professional Perfectionist

Posted on July 1st, 2011

When one is contemplating plastic surgery wouldn't they want their surgeon to be a perfectionist? Dr. Malek is just that, he has an eye for what is to be asthetically pleasing and is an amazing surgeon. I felt immediately comfortable with him and his staff so much that I did not consult with other surgeons as I knew I was in the right hands. There was no pressure and complete professionalism. My surgery, follow up care, and results were the best. I am so glad I went through this process with Dr. Malek and thank him so much!

Over the top Doc!

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Dr. Malek performed a miracle fixing a botched repair of a capsular contraction by another surgeon.He is a wonderful, caring doctor who fully explains everything to you in detail and in a way you can understand. He takes his time with every patient and will answer any question and is never condescending.He is the only doctor I would ever recommend. Thank you, Thank you, Dr. Malek!

The Magic of Truth

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Malek is a gifted Doctor not only of Plastic Surgery but of honesty. He is a professional who takes time and dedication to his patients. I have had two procedures done, A Bilateral Brachioplasty, (excess skin removal from my arms) and Full facial resurfacing with both procedures turning out exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Malek for he is an excetional surgeon, a true professional in every way.

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I would like to thank Dr Malek and his brother for fix my mouth after my car accident in 2003.

Phenomenal Surgeon

Posted on February 11th, 2010

I have seen Dr Malek for 3 years now. In that time he has performed a tummy tuck, upper Blepharoplasty, liposuction and Botox. Every time I have seen him, my results are amazing. My husband says he is "a miracle worker" and I have to agree. The scar on my stomach is very thin and I am constantly getting compliments on how amazing it looks. His kindness and professionalism only add to his incredible surgical skills. I recommend him to everyone I know. Phenomenal surgeon!!!

Scottsdale Girl

Posted on February 24th, 2009

Dr. Malek is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional and the results were amazing! Absolutely no problems and my recovery was much quicker than expected.

Dr. Malek is THE BEST!

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Malek was my surgeon a few years ago and I would never go to anyone else; I am so thrilled with my results!! AWESOME SURGEON! Head and shoulders above the rest!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017