Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcela A Lazo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor was the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever been too, walking into the office it was dirty and gross. The first thing they asked me is if I wanted to be in a "study" which was weird to me and they pressured me into doing it. Then, for a simple pap smear she brings out metal sticks which I have never seen. She didn't listen to anything I said and talked over me, the feeling was so uneasy and the equipment was like nothing I had ever seen for a pap smear. I told her I felt like I was going to pass out and she just kept talking over me while my face was white and I obviously looked like I was going to go down. The nurse came in with smelling salts to wake me up and I said to her I'm so sorry this has never happened to me before. The nurse then told me that this thing happens all the time at the office. I found that to be VERY strange to have it be a normal occurrence that people pass out for a simple trip to the gynecologist. The doctor never came back in to check on me or anything. It was the WORST experience I have ever had at a gynecologist office. The only reason I went there was because my insurance covered it, but I went on their website through the provider directory and was able to find a new doctor in Boca that I love. I am taking time out of my day and writing this review to save someone else from the trauma I went through at this office. It was seriously horrible. Also the people at the front desk are extremely rude. It feels like a cattle call and your just a number there and they try to get as many free studies they can to make money from a company, it's sick. There instruments are nothing I have ever seen before hard metal for a pap smear? ? ! ! I wouldn't wish the horrible feeling I had their on my worst enemy, it was awful. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR OR TO ANYONE AT THEIR OFFICES I can't stress enough how terrible it was. I would give negative stars if I could.
11 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Marcela A Lazo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marcela A Lazo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, FL.