Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcelina G Ibanez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My wife has had Marcelina as a doctor for many years, and we feel she is a good doctor, but her staff seems totally incompetent at taking care of simple insurance issues such as filling prescriptions. My wife can't get prescriptions because the staff continually lies about sending off the proper authorizations. Currently my wife is going without her vital prescriptions despite numerous calls to their office, insurance, and pharmacies. They all say they haven't gotten the proper authorization from her office. We will be looking for a new doctor.
I've been seeing Dr Ibanez for 8+ years. I have referred many friends and family to her. I've not once had a bad visit. Yes, I may have waited once before a little longer than I wanted to but the way I look at it...is my visit would have been longer in an ER room. Very caring and understanding doctor. Friendly staff as well.
I usually don't ever have a problem with her but this last visit was not a good one. First her staff scheduled me for an appointment I didn't even need but I asked if I could see Dr anyway cause I have queztions . She criticized me during my appointment kept making comments about being old. I am 34 years old. She seemed bothered by my being there. Am looking for a new Dr.
I've been very disappointed with this doctor Ibanez. I chose her as my doctor (because she spoke a language from my country). However, she's been trying to avoid her patients. She has a low retention of patients, meaning they don't last due to bad service. She's not much of a family doctor, she's more like a dermatologist as her clinic highly advertises skin products. I wouldn't recommend her, and I'm switching doctors. Avoid at all cost.
Dr. Ibanez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Marcelina G Ibanez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimelife Medical Group Inc, 8100 Timberlake Way Ste C, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Marcelina G Ibanez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.