Dr. Marcelino D Albuerne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelino D Albuerne?

Too many patients.

When I started with Dr. Albuerne 15 yrs. ago, I was younger and so was he. He was more caring and thorough. I now find him too hurried and not taking into account all the problems I am experiencing with my sugar diabetes. It is affecting my legs, ankles, and mental ability to cope with everyday interaction. I have lost 43 lbs. without trying. His diabetic counselor is too hard to contact. He never offers samples, and I know he gets them weekly. Every time you visit his office the pharmaceutical people are patronizing him. He has so many files, he had to open another space for files, shortening his office lobby. I am very disappointed in his current practice. I am thinking of leaving his care.

Very personable and knowledgeable

Dr Albuerne received both myself and my wife in his office to explain my diagnosis and offer treatment options. We were given adequate time for our questions and concerns. We left with confidence in his competency and genuine concern.

Dr. Albuerne Is The Best!

Dr. Albuerne is our family doctor and we would highly recommend him to anyone. He knows his stuff. Anytime we have a health problem, he gives us the best medication to correct that problem. His personality is outstanding and we just love him and his staff!