Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with another office in Lancaster, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Oliveri is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. Dr. Oliveri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri has the following 20 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Neck Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Oliveri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marcelino P Oliveri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.