Dr. Marcella P Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcella P Jones?

NOT AS CARING AS YOU MIGHT THINK

AT FIRST I REALLY LIKED THIS DOCTOR. HOWEVER, SHE NEVER CALLED WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD, IN ORDER TO GIVE ME ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS, AND SHE IS ALWAYS CHANGING WHERE SHE PRACTICES. SHE DID THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GAVE ME HER CELL NUMBER. I HAD AN EMERGENCY AND CALLED HER.................. OVER 20 TIMES! AND SHE NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED ME! VERY UNCARING! I HAD BEEN VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE TAKES HER TIME WITH PATIENTS, ETC. HOWEVER, THAT'S WORTH NOTHING IF SHE LIES TO ME AND I CAN'T DEPEND ON HER TO KEEP HER WORD. A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT! ALSO, I HAD TO WAIT OVER 2 HOURS LAST TIME BEFORE SHE SAW ME!

After relocating, I had to establish a new doctor after twelve years with my previous, beloved PCP. I dreaded the prospect. I couldn't have hoped for such luck in finding Dr. Jones. She's amazing. Thorough, incredibly competent and confidence-inspiring, but also warm, patient, and eager to truly listen to those in her care. I echo the sentiments of a previous commenter - seeing her is akin to being doctored by a family member.

AWESOME!

I have struggled all my life with confidence to go to a doctor. At one point, I just had to go and I walked in. This woman is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She takes time to sit and discuss your options. She even helps you when you don't have insurance and looks for better options for your care. She even encourages you to call her personally or email her if you have any questions or concerns.

Awesome Doctor! Very caring!

Awesome Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Jones. The best doctor I have ever had. Very thorough, takes her time with you & investigates to find all underlying problems. Love, Love, Love her. Would not go anywhere else !

When she stopped practicing, an awful lot of people felt bereft. When word began to spread that she had re-openned her practice, it was a stampede. I know people who have moved to other states who still call her for guidance.It's like being cared for by your sister ... sometimes stern, always straight, and always caring.The absolute best!

Thorough, but a little fear driven and over zealous about testing even when no symptoms are present.

Dr. Marcella P Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.