Dr. Marcella L Roenneburg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marcella L Roenneburg?

Recently, I took my mother for a visit to this doctor's office. Making an appointment was an exercise in frustration...they had to "check" with the doctor to see when they could make an appointment for her. Never had that experience before! Usually, you work that out with the scheduler. I had a few questions following my mom's exam. Speaking with the doctor is like speaking to the wall...She couldn't have seemed less engaged than wanting to address my questions. She is older and I think she should consider retirement. She seemed burned out and almost annoyed that we wanted to talk with her. Perhaps she was just having a bad day. I will never go back there. Otherwise, the front office staff were helpful. The nurses in the back seemed hugely unprofessional and chatted about going out dancing, barhopping, and other personal stuff around customers waiting to be seen in the back.

Excellent

I would like to know if Dr. Roenneburg is back in Maryland so I can schedule an appointment.

Dr. Marcella L Roenneburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.