Dr. Marcello Sammarone Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marcello Sammarone?

No longer walking with cane!!

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Before I found Dr. Sammarone, I was in constant pain. I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and had to use a cane. Now after a few visits, I have 65% less pain and walk without a cane. He's the BEST!! Helen B.

Best Pain Doctor!

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Sammarone to anyone living with pain. He is the most compassionate doctor who takes his time with his patients. Not only does he listen, but he educates the individual on the ailment and how he plans on treating you. He has the most friendly office staff I have ever experienced. The surgical center Dr. Sammarone uses is the most well-organized machine of caring nurses and staff. Give Dr. Sammarone's office a call to start receiving your life back!

Very Professional

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I travel from northeastern PA for Dr. Sammarone.He and his staff are worth the travel. They are professional and courteous. And they couldn't be more helpful.

Chronic pain

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I've suffered with chronic neck pain and Cervicogenic headaches for many years. Dr. Sammarone' treatments have drastically improved my situation improving the quality of my life. George Hugerich

Lucky to have found him

Posted on June 14th, 2017

He is the reason I am able to live without pain. I had visited many doctors for my back problem but he is the only on who has helped me. He takes the time to listen to his patients and together find a course of treatment that work.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Dr. Sammarone is a life saver! I have had herniated discs in my back for years and spinal stenosis which has had me in pain for years. I'm 70 years old and thought I would just have to live with this unless I had surgery and that would be dangerous at my age. My sciatic pain got so bad this year I didn't know what to do. I found Dr. Sammarone on line and read his reviews. He is actually about 50 miles from where I live, but the travel is so worth. After several sets of epidurals and branch blocks, I am virtually pain free. I am now following up with trigger shots. He is the most understanding and patient friendly doctor I have had in years. His staff is wonderful including Mary Ellen, Karen and Carol. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering with severe pain.

One of the best

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr Sammarone is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and competent physicians who has ever treated me. I highly reccomend him to anyone who has chronic pain.

Excellent Experience

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr explained what he was going to be doing for my lower back pain. He asked me to be patient now in 5 months I am feeling vastly better than I have in 1 year. He is pleasant and always on time. He has a terrific staff. I would recommend him highly

Took my pain seriously and offered a solution, not just a band-aid

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

First, Dr. Sammarone took my pain and everything I said seriously. Second, instead of just giving me another band-aid, he said my condition made me the perfect candidate for epidural steroid injections. I had my first procedure a few weeks ago and after a day of very slight soreness I was pain-free. Granted, it only lasted a week, but that's expected for the first round of injections and I am anxiously awaiting my second round. Dr. Sammarone's office staff are kind, accommodating and professional. His office is clean and comfortable and the surgery center staff are wonderful from pre-procedure to post. I cannot recommend Dr. Sammarone highly enough.

Won't help out a veteran

Posted on August 10th, 2016

I thought this was a well-respected doctor so I attempted to make an appointment. Once they found out my insurance was champ VA, Dr Samarone didn't accept me. How disrespectful that a doctor in America will not help out a Vietnam veterans wife. My husband died of Agent Orange in Vietnam. Oddly, my insurance company States I can see any doctor I want. Thanks for helping out an American Veteran! God Bless!

Followed the Plan..........Pain Free Success !!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Sammarone gave me relief from my Sciatica pain. I have dealt with lower back pain, but the pain in the right leg kept me up at night. A friend mentioned Dr. Sammarone. He reviewed my MRI and came up with a process to help me. It worked. I am pain free !! Early success, however I am following the plan for targeted treatment to give the best chance to remain pain free.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Six years ago I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and after seeing Dr. Sammarone, I have more pain relief within one year of seeing him than I got from the previous 3 other doctors over this 6 year period. He and his staff are outstanding!!