4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marcello E Sammarone?

top doctor

relieved my pain.

Dr. Sammarone is a Godsend.

He did what no other doctors was able to do. After been in excruciating pain for several month and after going from 1 doctor to another with no results, I was able to find Dr. Sammarone that after 1 month I was pain free. He's truly a caring doctor.

The Best in His Field

I cannot say enough about Dr. Sammarone and would not use anyone else. Years ago I had badly herniated discs causing excruciating leg pain for 2 months and wound up in a wheelchair unable to walk. I was sent to Dr. Sammarone & he treated me with cortisone injections. After several sessions I was pain free and able to walk. He is presently treating me for another condition and I would not trust anyone else with these precise procedures. He is the best in his field and is a great communicator. I cannot say enough about Dr. Sammarone and would not use anyone else. Years ago I had badly herniated discs causing excruciating leg pain for 2 months and wound up in a wheelchair unable to walk. I was sent to Dr. Sammarone & he treated me with cortisone injections. After several sessions I was pain free and able to walk. He is presently treating me for another condition and I would not trust anyone else with these precise procedures. He is the best in his field and is a great communicator. I cannot say enough about Dr. Sammarone and would not use anyone else. Years ago I had badly herniated discs causing excruciating leg pain for 2 months and wound up in a wheelchair unable to walk. I was sent to Dr. Sammarone & he treated me with cortisone injections. After several sessions I was pain free and able to walk. He is presently treating me for another condition and I would not trust anyone else with these precise procedures. He is the best in his field and is a great communicator.

You know he cares

Dr. Sammerone has been instrumental on my road to recovery. He's listened to all my concerns and symptoms and instituted a treatment plan of special injections targeting my mid and lower back where I suffer from chronic pain. I'm glad I got an appointment with him rather than opting for surgery. Over time I was able to reduce the dosages of medications which I thought was my only option. He really takes the time with me which I feel is very important. And the office team is very friendly too!

I have been treating with Dr. Sammarone for over a year now. He treats me with Triger Point Shots for my debilitating Arthritis and Sciatic condition. Dr. Sammarone is always very gentle and concerned about his patients and meets his patients needs . He also goes the extra mile striving to help lessen his patients level of pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sammarone to anyone who suffers from any type of pain related debilitating condition. Dianne Bayconich

Susan M., Basking Ridge, NJ

Dr. Sammarone has given me a new life. After several failed endeavors to relieve pain from a bulging disc, I gave up any hope to lead a normal life. Dr. Sammarone changed everything! He actually listens to his patients and addresses all their concerns. He does not talk "at" his patients, he talks "to" them with respect and dignity. Additionally, his staff is kind and extremely caring. They make me feel like family. I have recommended friends and colleagues to Dr. Sammarone and they share my sentiments!

The best!

With Dr. Sammarone's help, I am able to walk upright again. He is truly a doctor who cares about his patients and only wants the best for them. His medical expertise is top notch and my trust in him is immeasurable.

No longer walking with cane!!

Before I found Dr. Sammarone, I was in constant pain. I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis and had to use a cane. Now after a few visits, I have 65% less pain and walk without a cane. He's the BEST!! Helen B.

Best Pain Doctor!

I would recommend Dr. Sammarone to anyone living with pain. He is the most compassionate doctor who takes his time with his patients. Not only does he listen, but he educates the individual on the ailment and how he plans on treating you. He has the most friendly office staff I have ever experienced. The surgical center Dr. Sammarone uses is the most well-organized machine of caring nurses and staff. Give Dr. Sammarone's office a call to start receiving your life back!

Very Professional

I travel from northeastern PA for Dr. Sammarone.He and his staff are worth the travel. They are professional and courteous. And they couldn't be more helpful.

Chronic pain

I've suffered with chronic neck pain and Cervicogenic headaches for many years. Dr. Sammarone' treatments have drastically improved my situation improving the quality of my life. George Hugerich

Lucky to have found him

He is the reason I am able to live without pain. I had visited many doctors for my back problem but he is the only on who has helped me. He takes the time to listen to his patients and together find a course of treatment that work.

Dr. Marcello E Sammarone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parsippany, NJ.