Dr. Marcelo B Antunes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo B Antunes?

wonderful DR

Great DR., makes you feel very comfortable with any ? and concerns , answers all ? and does a wonderful job! highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute best Dr.

V

This was my first visit with this practice, and my first with Dr. Antunes. I was treated as if I had been a patient for many years . . . Excellent experience across the board. This is now not only my ENT office, but also my recommendation for anyone else too!

Outstanding physician

As a retired physician I am both particular and critical about the medical care I receive. Dr. Antunes met and exceeded my expectations. Not only is his past training superb, but his personal, professional, and sincere attention to my problem was refreshing in this age. The history taking and physical exam were exemplary and his recommended treatment resolved my medical issue quickly. In addition, the office staff were courteous, well-trained, and are an asset to his practice. I can unequivocally recommend Dr. Antunes to family and friends.

surgical patient

As a patient in my seventies, I can safely say that Dr. Marcello Antunes is the most caring compassionate physician I have encountered in my life. His skills are superior and his follow up care outstanding. In the past year, I have had over thirty visits to the practice in Rochester, NY, where he was a fellow and found him to be very concerned about my progress and post surgical responses.