Dr. Marcelo Branco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Branco?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Branco diagnosed my A-fib problem, tried two different medications to try to keep my heart in rhythm. When neither worked, he did a heart ablation. Dr. Branco explained every step and why we were using that step. I would definitely visit this doctor again!

West Florida Heart Group review of recent surgeries..

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Doctor Branco and his entire staff are second to none when it comes to concerns for your health and welfare. Dr. Branco is one of the finest doctors and surgeon and is also second to none also...He has preformed surgery on me for a pacemaker and ablation procedure to put my heart back in time. I surely believe he has provided me with time on this earth, I may not have had without his knowledge, training and professionalism . My entire family gives thanks to Dr. Branco for providing me with more time with my family here on this great earth. I thank him and his entire staff and surgery staff for everything...God Bless them all..

Horrible insincere

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Most insincere doctor I have ever met, who leaves someone waiting

Excellent with devices but impersonal.

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Does not respect patient's time.

Took time to explain and listen

Posted on July 7th, 2012

We were referred to Dr. Branco for catheter ablation for my husband's atrial fibrillation. Even though I am sure he has explained the heart, afib, and the catheter ablation procedure 100's of times, he went slowly, making sure we understood, and encouraging any and all questions. At hospital he took plenty of time while he was making rounds to listen and explain again. The procedure was a sucess and we are very happy to have been referred to Dr. Branco.

Posted on October 19th, 2017