Have you seen Dr. Marcelo L Hochman?

Rhinoplasty Surgery

I had rhinoplasty surgery in 2017. Dr. Hochman and staff was very professional. I am very pleased with my results.

Professional, personable, patient focused.

Best Ever

Have been to this office several times in the past 10 plus years. He has done several procedures for my Mom & I. I am 70 now and Mother is 87. Procedure for both this week!! He and his staff are the best in all aspects of his practice. Continuous, caring and suburb are what we think of Dr. Hochman.

So lucky to have him as my doctor

Dr. Hochman and his entire staff are companionate, welcoming, responsive, and truly are one of the best Dr and office I've got to. Dr Hochman has been helping me treat my severe chronic migraine pain for three years. he is always changing and tailoring non pharmaceutical treatment options to meet my specific needs. He is timely and never rushes you thru the appointment. I would definitely recommend you go to him!

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Hochman has performed several different surgeries and procedures on me and the results were outstanding. My fear was looking "over done" but with every procedure he made me look better and younger, NOT different. His practice includes a comprehensive individualized regimen available to each patient with injectables, fillers, lasers and a certified, experienced Esthetician to enhance the outcome of all treatments and surgeries.

HE SAVED MY DAUGHTER (KATIE LEMLEYS) LIFE IN 1999 @ ARKANSAS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL SO IM VERY GREATFUL TO HIM.

Fabulous results with Dr. Hockman, waste of time with LeAnne

I can't say enough about Dr. Hockman's results working with my face and skin. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for his aesthetician, LeAnne Decker. She is slow, indecisive and mostly ineffective. She is not a complement to that practice and I would not use her again

Doctor's Response

Ms. Decker is no longer employed at the Facial Surgery Center.

My daughter

My baby was born a month and a half early, so we had to stay in the hospital for a week with her. While we were there a small red patch started to appear on her forehead. Well her lungs developed and we brought her home and over the weeks, the red patch began to grow bigger and bigger.. We took her to many doctors in florence and no one wanted to touch her. It finally got to be the size of a nickel and stuck out a good bit. Im thankful we found Dr. Marcelo when we did. He removed the hemangioma from her forehead and the worry from myself and her father. Thank the lord for doctors like Dr. Hochman!

Best Medical Experience Ever

I was referred to Dr. Hochman by a specialist in Myrtle Beach. From the moment I walked into Dr. Hochman's office I knew something was different. The promptness, attitude and professionalism was unparalleled in my 66 years of visiting doctor's offices.I met with Dr. Hochman to find more of the same, and more. He was very interested, but yet concerned that he would be unabled to treat my condition. However, he informed me that he knew someone that was an expert in my condition and he tried unsuccessfuly to reach this specialist, but he left a message for a consultation call back.I left his office confident that I would hear back from him with positive results. His assistant, Brooke, called back to let me know they had finally set up a consultation appointment. They did consult and Brooke called me to let me know I would be getting a call to schedule an appointment. I have never had a doctor and staff to go to this effort, at all, much less one who has nothing to gain financially from their effort. He truly cares about his patients.I would highly recommend him to anyone who fits his speciality.

Dr. Marcelo L Hochman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.