Dr. Marcelo Lancman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Lancman?

ABYSMAL

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Dr. Lancman has done nothing but waste my time and scare me. He waltzes into the room for 30 seconds, barely makes eye contact, doesn't inform me about what's going on, and just leaves with no solution or suggestions of what I should do. I apparently don't have epilepsy, so he couldn't care less about me. Do NOT go to this hack to try to find out what's wrong, he's strictly an epileptologist who doesn't really care about his patients.

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I have bee n with this doctor 8 years and I'm doing g very well my seizures are congrolled

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr. Marcelo Lacman is one of the best doctors out there! I have been seizure free for almost five years and I am very grateful to have him as my doctor. He has written a book about epilepsy, which gives an insight on it (my mom loves to read it). It is amazing how much knowledge he has. What an amazing doctor! Thank you! Como doctor es una eminencia con mucha experiencia para tratar a sus pacientes con sabiduría. Muy buen doctor. Un gran maestro al escribir su libro para orientar a doctores y todo tipo de lectores para tener conocimiento de los tipos de epilepsia. Y así poder ayudar y comprender a los que tienen este padecimiento. ¡Felicitaciones doctor! ¡Gracias por atender a mi hija!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lancman's for 4yrs. He is a Wonderful Doctor. He found a way to help me with Epilepsy. I am now seizure free for almost 3 yrs. He always has a pleasant demeanor, and smile on his face, when I visit. If I have any questions he answers them prompltly, and always gives me the best advice to help me. I feel he is a Genuis. Thank You Dr. Lancman I can drive again!

Nice doctor but bills very high

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Testing in the hospital was all normal and we were happy about the results. The bills for the brain tests were very high . The doctors told us not to worry but the insurance covered only part. They told us to ignore the bill. So far, no further bills, but I was very uncomfortable. One of the other mothers told me her hospital bill was more than 3 thousand dollars.

Epilepsy

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Lancman is one of the best Doctors I have met in my life. Very courteous, patient, and listens to me. I have complex partial seizures, and He came up with the right medication to help me become seizure free. He is a genius. His staff is very professional, patient, courteous, and caring,always making sure I get my medication promptly, even in emergencies. I don't remember how I found him but I'm glad I did. He should be in the "Hall of Fame" for his expertise in Epilepsy.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Horrible staff, all he wants to do is brain surgery. The nurses are rude. Front desk people always have an attitude. I would never recommend this office or doctor to anyone. I use to see Dr. Gacibeh but after some research I found him and sticking with him because they refused to tell me where he was! My son was excited to see Gacibeh again

Excellent Care!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

My daughter was diagnosed with Epilepsy at age 2 by Dr Lancman. We have been with him and his practice for over 13 years. He and his staff are always professional and courteous. I have never had problem scheduling and appointment whether urgent or routine. Any time I have needed to speak to him he is always made available to me. He is at the forefront in the field of Epilepsy. I would highly recommend Dr Lancman and his practice.

One of Kind, best, and caring Doctor.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I have complex partial seizures, and went to a neurologist that did not seem to care about me as a person. I took medication but it did not help. When I found Dr. Lancman, he was caring,and wanted to find a way to stop these seizures. Somehow, someway he came up with a solution with medications to help stop these seizures, he is a wonderful Doctor,and provided the help I needed. The receptionist are exceptional. Always taking time to call me back, and make sure I get my medication on time. They all deserve Gold Medals.

Good doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Cannot do any better

Terrible Doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Lancman seems concerned at first but soon all he will discuss is brain surgery! He is not professional at all! Does not pay attention at all to details. My son had epilepsy and could not wait to get away from this doctor. Parents Beware there are other neurologists do your homework and ask questions about everything he does.