The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcelo Virgili
Dr. Marcelo Virgili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with other offices in Bensenville, IL and Elmhurst, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Virgili is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus and Westlake Hospital. Dr. Virgili has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcelo Virgili has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marcelo Virgili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.