Dr. Marcelo E Virgili Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo E Virgili?

Good Experience with this doctor

I just had gallbladder surgery & was in the hospital Friday – Tuesday (it was bad, not the simple kind). I had my JP tubes removed Friday 11/17/17. Dr Virgili visited me every day while in the hospital. He explained everything to me. When my son was in the room, he showed him the pictures and explained why it was so infected. His bedside manner was pleasant and funny at times. I liked him and felt comfortable around him. I’m 66 yrs old, so I’ve had my share of doctors with disagreeable bedside manner. Dr Virgili was not one of them.

Best Surgeon Period

This Great Man operated on me three times in 1995. He took charge of my case as a result of an inept primary physicians" botched diagnosis. I was lucky that night when I was rushed to Elmhurst ER and he was the surgeon on call. I spent one year under his care and during that time I can not think of one bad thing. Now he may need to operate on my mother in law and I can't think of a better man for the job. God Bless Dr Virgili.

Great Doc

Extremely knowledgeable and very kind to me and my family

Was fortunate to have Dr. Virgili do my laproscopic appendectomy. He is compassionate and thorough. Follow his instructions exactly and you will recover perfectly!

dedicated to patients

Dr. Virgili is the most dedicated, caring, doctor I have ever seen. He is always busy and still takes time to visit and check on patients every day in the hospital.

A great surgeon. I met him in 2004. He will answer all your questions. He is very patient & he also has a sense of humor. He makes you feel comfortable.