Dr. Marchi V Lopez-Linus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marchi V Lopez-Linus?

my overall experience with him was not good.He could not recognize that my son had a perforated ear drum, he thought the fluid coming out of his ear was water.He spends long time explaining and printing some information for the patient to take home,but he charges you double the amount which his colleagues do charge.i would not recommend him to any one you,young with no experience.

Great Doctor For Kids of All Ages

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Lopez since he started almost 6 years ago. Back then, I was a foster parent with infants with no medical history. He helped me understand my new children and calmed me when I was worried about the unknown. He has been their doctor ever since. He is equally wonderful with my oldest child, who is now 20 and about to age out of going to a pediatrician. He is wonderful (and funny!) as he helps her figure out how to deal with her migraines and other issues. He is a fantastic doctor- and we are lucky to have him.

Dr. Marchi V Lopez-Linus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.