Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marci L Dabbs
Dr. Marci L Dabbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dabbs is affiliated with Adventists Medical Center Reedley, Madera Community Hospital and Valley Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marci L Dabbs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marci L Dabbs has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Marci L Dabbs has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marci L Dabbs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Marci Dabbs should have her license revoked!!! I am a physician myself, and I can say that she is nothing but a butcher. Unfortunately, I went into labor when my own doctor was off duty, and so I ended up with Dabbs, the on-call OB. Without going into specifics, I caution you about this doctor. She has no understanding of the female anatomy.
I am an OB patient. I was having bleeding and on my second ultrasound it showed part of the placenta missing. She stated she didn't know the reason I was bleeding, but she never ran any Hcg blood work after and no other tests, so of course she wasn't going to find out why if there weren't any tests being done.
Dr. Dabbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Marci L Dabbs accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsSt Agnes Medical Center, 1303 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA
Dr. Marci L Dabbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.