Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcia J Beshara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marcia J Beshara has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marcia J Beshara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Beshara is a kind individual, and a talented and skilled physician. She takes time to listen, explains things clearly, and respects me as a patient (and pregnant/birthing woman). Her care, respect, and attentiveness allowed me to feel safe and confident when I had my daughter. I would highly recommend her.
She is hard to get into. During my scheduled appointment time, she was out delivering babies, and I was four people deep just to get to my appointment. She was not at all concerned with what was wrong with me, and did not address my symptoms whatsoever. She was more concerned with rushing around, and trying to promote some drug, that I had no interest in taking. She was not also not familiar with the symptoms of myomas or uterine fibroids.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Marcia J Beshara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRapid City Medical Center Llp, 2820 Mount Rushmore Rd, Rapid City, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcia J Beshara in this video.
Dr. Marcia J Beshara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.