Dr. Marcia J Beshara Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marcia J Beshara?

Rude and inpatient. She would not listen to me. I would not go back to her if she were the last doctor on earth. Does not have privelages at the hospital to deliver babies.....red flag.

Dr Beshara is the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever had. After only 2 Ob visits I transferred care. She didn't want to listen to my concerns and missed a very crucial diagnosis. Good luck if you use her for your pregnancy.

I had a condition that was hard for other OBGyns to diagnose. Dr. Beshara did and helped me through a difficult process that ended in surgery. She's s caring physician and excellent surgeon. Excellent bedside manner and nice.

Dr. Beshara is a kind individual, and a talented and skilled physician. She takes time to listen, explains things clearly, and respects me as a patient (and pregnant/birthing woman). Her care, respect, and attentiveness allowed me to feel safe and confident when I had my daughter. I would highly recommend her.

She is hard to get into. During my scheduled appointment time, she was out delivering babies, and I was four people deep just to get to my appointment. She was not at all concerned with what was wrong with me, and did not address my symptoms whatsoever. She was more concerned with rushing around, and trying to promote some drug, that I had no interest in taking. She was not also not familiar with the symptoms of myomas or uterine fibroids.

Dr. Marcia J Beshara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.