Dr. Marcia Bowling Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Bowling?

Worse Doctor Ever!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

She does not listen to you, she acts as if she made no mistakes! Rude and full of herself. I will never deal with her again and warn everybody I know not to too. She greedy- goes straight for surgery instead of alternatives, and never allow any doctor to use robotic surgery its bad. I had all types of complications. She need to sued out of practice!

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Snappy, rude and unprofessional. Seems she either is over loaded with patients or this is just her personality. Never gets back to you with test results and always seems clueless with your medical case. Worse physician yet in my 50 plus years.

Amazing!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Bowling by my OB-GYN for cancer biopsies and had to wait a few weeks for an opening and was really nervous. That day it was made worse because she was over an hour late. Her staff was courteous and kept me and the other patients updated (she was in surgery.) when she arrived she saw me immediately and she was sweet and looked amazing in purple. She introduced her surgical physician assistant who does stenography for her- he was well dressed and handsome and quiet and was a smiling face in the operating room when I had my hysrectomy. Dr Bowling explained my disease and the robot procedure very thoroughly and I wouldn't recommend any other operation if you have a choice and would go see Dr. Bowling. She was late for other appointments, too, but it is worth the wait.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

This doctor was EXTREMELY rude! Never in my life have I experienced such a horrible doctor's visit. I left the office crying I was so upset.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

It was my first visit and Dr. Bowling and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Bowling explained everything to my understanding. She was very courteous and caring

Do Not Go To This Doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I had a nightmare experience with this doctor. She was an hour and twenty minutes late for my first appointment. During the visit, she rolled her eyes at me, called me princess and in general was demeaning. She was 2 1/2 hours late for my surgery, and didn't even come in to see me before the surgery. Also, did not explain what robotically assisted surgery was, which is very scary!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. bowling is a wonderful doctor excellent. Explains everything to me makes sure I understands what is going on and what will happen. I trust her Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Speaking with Dr. Bowling was like having a conversation with a best friend.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Nasty, nasty doctor!

Terrible doctor!

Posted on February 5th, 2015

This doctor is so bad at being on time, and is so rude and cold that I would rather see a fish than her. I was given very little information about the surgery or its possible side effects or complications that I was totally frightened and lost.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

the wait would have been worth it if a lot of my questions hadn't been blown off..I know it was the end of the day but still..left still worried and unsure, DISLIKED having her male stenographer in the room taking dictation..felt uncomfortable discussing things openly with him present. When I left the staff was all leaving , closing up didn't even know I was still left in the office, Hope the follow up at a different location goes better.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Bowling performed my hysterectomy for ovarian cancer as well as two other cancer related surgeries. She is outstanding. Kind, compassionate, shows up for rounds and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled gynecological oncologist.