Dr. Marcia B Cardelli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marcia B Cardelli?

Extremely Competent

I have gone to Dr. Cardelli for many years now. She is very diligent in her monitoring of my various skin conditions- very important to me since I've had Mohs surgery for skin cancer.

Unprofessional and Rude Doctor

When I scheduled my appointment, I made sure the receptionist knew exactly why I was coming in and what procedure would need to be done. I got to the appointment, waited an hour to be seen, and then - after a brief, unfriendly "consultation" - she tells me she doesn't have time to do the procedure. And that can't even do it in the office, anyway. Referred me elsewhere and rushed out of the room. So I wasted 2+ hours of my day (and gas) to go to a useless appointment that left me with the medical problem I went there to have rectified! So unprofessional, unkind, and rude! Staff was great, doctor is the entire reason I won't be going back.

She's the BEST!

Dr. Cardelli is knowledgeable and personable and very caring. I've been seeing her for several years and would recommend her w/o reservation! She discovered an early melanoma and saved my life (my mother died from metastatic melanoma).

Dr. Marcia B Cardelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.