Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Dietrich
Dr. Marcia Dietrich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Douglassville, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dietrich is affiliated with Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Reading Hospital & Medical Center and Saint Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Dietrich has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Dietrich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marcia Dietrich has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Marcia Dietrich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dietrich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Saint Joseph Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Marcia Dietrich accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmity Family Medicine, 8 Church Ln, Douglassville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcia Dietrich in this video.
Dr. Marcia Dietrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Douglassville, PA.