Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Gerber
Dr. Marcia Gerber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gerber is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Gerber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gerber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
Mount Sinai Brooklyn
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
NYU Langone Medical Center
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Kings County Hospital Center
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Brooklyn University Hospital
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSUNY Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Marcia Gerber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.