Dr. Marcia Gina Castro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Gina Castro?

Skip this doctor, refer yourself to another doctor.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

The doctor asked very general questions of me. She never listened to my heart or lungs. As I had been seeing her for just short of 9 months I decided to find a different doctor. On my final visit I was told that I had a virus and to return in 2 weeks if not better. The following day I was admitted directly into ICU with respiratory failure. During the time that I saw this doctor. She really never treated me, always referred me to other doctors. Very disappointing.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Dr Marcia Castro was okay at first,but she started to get unprofessional and not consistent. I went to an appointment that was scheduled by her staff and when I arrived I was advised she couldnt see me. I was very upset and her staff advised me I could see her husband which I did. I didnt want to see him because he dosent know my history. Also, her office is very dated and can use renovations. I am currently looking for a new doctor!!!

hey