Dr. Marcia L Hutcheon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia L Hutcheon?

Dr. Hutcheon is wonderful. I had strabismus as a child, and she helped cure this issue without necessitating corrective surgery. She is very kind and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Changed my life.

Missed diagnosis

My son had a head tilt that Dr. Hutcheon said was not related to his eye, but it was and we took him to a different doctor that did surgery that fixed the problem. She seemed nice, but don't think she spent enought time trying to figure it out since my son was crying during the exam.

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Hutcheon is an outstanding docor. She is detatiled, through, patient,and dedicated. I am an adult and she performed two eye surgeries for me. I felt very confindent and at ease. I had met with several other ophthalmologists and when I met Dr. Hutcheon, I selected her to perform my eye surgery.

I am forever grateful to Dr. Hutcheon for everything she does for my kids.She is the sweetest person you will ever meet.

A Godsend for our adopted daughter

Dr. Hutcheon was recommended to us in 2006 after we adopted a wonderful 7-year-old from China that year. Our daughter suffered from strabismus that prevented her left eye from tracking with her right and she was in danger of the brain turning that eye off altogether. Today, nearly three years after Marcia detached and reattached the muscles around the periphery of her eyes, our daughter rides her bike, rollerblades, ice skates, does gymnastics, and plows through school and homework. That's the professional side of Dr. Hutcheon. The personal side is also most impressive. Our daughter was still largely Chinese-speaking when Marcia operated on her about 90 days after she joined our family. Marcia asked a wonderful Chinese-speaking nurse at the surgical center if she could arrange to be part of the procedure even though it was her day off. Not only did our daughter have excellent surgical care, but had a reassuring Chinese voice to comfort her when she awoke from the anesthesia in a fair degree of discomfort and disorientation. Without that level of care, her experience would have been much more scary, excellent medical care notwithstanding.Thanks, Dr. Hutcheon!

She is very caring and spend time explaining the detail, answering questions. I would recommend ther to others without reserve

Dr. Hutcheon is fabulous with kids. She has cared for my daughter and son. She is quick, efficient, and accurate in her diagnosis. Especially my daughter who has hx of recurrent eye problems. She referred us to addtional subspecialist as needed.