Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcia L Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marcia L Taylor has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Marcia L Taylor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Very unprofessional. Filing a complaint with the medical board as we speak. I am 7 months pregnant and she came into my room with Shauna Kennedy because of a letter sent to my home firing me from the ob/gyn associates of North Dallas as a patient for missing one appointment. How unreasonable is this. While waiting for bloodwork to be drawn I asked several patients of another race if they ever missed appointments and all replied yes. This practice discriminates based on race. Stay away!
If you want the best of the best, this is your woman. She is kind and gentle, and more importantly she listens and makes you feel heard. I had everything on my terms with back up plans and superior care. I couldn't have picked a better doctor to deliver my baby.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Marcia L Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates North Dallas, 6124 W Parker Rd Ste 134, Plano, TX
Dr. Marcia L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.