Dr. Marcia J Oliveira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia J Oliveira?

Great Doctor TERRIBLE staff

I was warned the first time I visited the office that it would be a long wait. Dr. Marci does spend a good amount of time with you and helps you feel comfortable. I was pregnant with my first and I had no idea what I was in for; she helped me feel great through the whole process. Though she is a wonderful doctor, her staff are some of the worst I have ever come across. I mentioned before that it was my first pregnancy, so I was unaware that I needed to leave a urine sample every visit. I was about 21 weeks in before the nurse Informed me that I needed to leave a urine sample. I was also informed about a payment that needed to be made that day; the paper work said that a staff member had spoken to us a month prior. I had no idea. And to put the icing on the cake, it's now been 10 weeks sense I gave birth and the staff has rescheduled my 6 week appointment 5 times, every time being the last minute. Dr. Marci is great, but I have never been happy with her staff.

Great Doctor, rude staff

Unfortunatly after being a patient of Dr Marci for several years I am to the point I may be considering finding another doctor. Some of the staff members are very rude and between that and the cancelation of appointments by the office at the last minute, the office wait time to see the doctor and the rudness of the staff, I am just about done. Its unfortunate but Dr. Marci really needs to get rid of those bad apples like "Brenda" if thats her real name. I have been coming way to many years to be treated bad and as if I nor my time is important by Dr. Marci's staff. Its like pulling teeth to get a returned phone call from Dr. Marci as well. Like I said great doctor but with all the other issues its really becoming not worth it.

Outstanding Physician

I would highly recommend Dr. Marcia Oliveira to everyone. She is one of the most amazing doctors i have ever met. She is very personable and has amazing bedside manners. She truly cares not only about the patient, but about the family members as well. She is very thorough and pays attention to detail.

Though Dr Marci is excellent when you are in her office, the follow up on lab results can be very frustrating. Her staff can be rude and short on the phone.

Love Dr. Marci, staff not so much

The first time I had an appt. I was scheduled for 4:00 and was seen at 6:30. Every appt after was better, but be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour to be seen. Getting someone to call you back after leaving a message will also be a wait...till the next day, if ever. Also, if you have bloodwork be ready to wait a week for the results. I love Dr. Marci but will be looking for a new Gyno. I can't handle the lack of communication or the wait for answers or results.

Extremely poor quality staff

The Service I get in her office and the follow ups make me feel like I am in a third world country, very slow, unprofessional and disorganized. Dr Marci is always late and mostly she does everything in a rush. Her staffs are the worest.

I love Dr. Olivera's sense of humor. She makes me feel very comfortable during physical exams and such. Unfortunately her charismatic attitude isn't enough to stay with her. The wait is maybe an hour just to see her and about an hour more waiting in the check up room. After Dr. O is done with me the staff is never concerned if I have a follow up appointment. Her staff is very rude and forgetful. They also tried charging me for my IUD twice after i showed them my credit card statement through my phone they just blew me off and didn't even apoligized. i would think they had everything in order. I'd hate to give her office a bad review but I just wouldn't recommend it.

Horrible staff

She is a good but her staff is horrible they canceled my appoitments several times without letting me know. Also is a long wait to see her last time I waited more than a hour.

I adore Dr. Marci

I absolutely love Dr. Marci. She has been my gyno for 15 yrs and she was my OB through 2 pregnancies and loved seeing her every month. It was a sad day when I got my tubes tied because I will only see her once a year :( I had 2 of the most amazing experiences w both pregnancies and deliveries! She is very thorough and super sweet and ....smart!

I was referred to Oliveira from a friend who loves her. I thought it would be great to have a doctor who I can always go to. The appointment went great.. However finding out about my test results is ridiculous. It has been two weeks and I have yet to receive information about my well woman exam. Whenever I call I have been told someone will call me back and no one has. I am extremely upset by this because I think if someone is waiting on results they should be given in a timely manner. I will not return to her office because I believe customer service is extremely important and so is knowing if everything is ok.

Outstanding!

Doctor Oliveira is EXCELLENT!!!She has very caring, loving and warm bedside mannerisms. I would refer other women to her. Brillant......

Dr. Marci is wonderful

Dr. Oliveira is a great OB. She's thorough, takes time to listen and makes herself available to you. She's such a caring human being and loves what she does. I would recommend her to anyone. She's outstanding !

Dr. Marcia J Oliveira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.