Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia E Ward
Dr. Marcia E Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burnsville, MN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Regions Hospital. Dr. Ward has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia E Ward has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Surgery Recovery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ward is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Marcia E Ward accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBurnsville Clinic, 305 E Nicollet Blvd, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Marcia E Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burnsville, MN.